Frequently Asked Questions / I’m looking for parts or accessories for my old Impulse product.

If you need a transducer, speed paddlewheel, or power cable, your best bet is probably to ask your local marine electronics dealer to contact one of the following two distributors:

If you are in the USA or Canada: contact Gemeco Marine Accessories at or phone (803) 693-0777.

Outside North America: contact Airmar-EMEA at or phone +33 223 520 648.

If you’re looking for something else, such as a coupler for an Impulse loran, or a GPS or compass module for the 4040, I’m afraid I can’t help you, except to suggest eBay.

Posted in: Impulse Products