I’m looking for parts or accessories for my old Impulse product.

If you need a transducer, speed paddlewheel, or power cable, your best bet is probably to ask your local marine electronics dealer to contact one of the following two distributors: If you are in the USA or Canada: contact Gemeco Marine Accessories at sales@gemeco.com or phone (803) 693-0777. Outside North America: contact Airmar-EMEA at sales@airmar-emea.com … Continue reading